Event Management – Easy When You Know How
Do you need help with an event? Ali Unlimited has a proven track record in successful event management, thus taking the strain out of planning, budgeting and running any event.
Events come in all shapes and sizes. Some are small, local and time-specific. They ask the community to help with a cause or task. This includes:
- Boxes of gifts for refugees at Christmas
- Clearing and maintaining a local beauty spot
- Painting the community hall
- Running the village fete
Others are directly linked with national events and are therefore often larger and more complicated in nature.
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
- London Marathon
- Collecting for the RNLI
- Holding a Bake Off for Children in Need
These kind of events demand time, attention to detail and an ability to set and manage budgets. In addition, enthusing and managing volunteers requires endless patience and is a task in itself.
I have worked on a huge variety of projects and events, managing everything from ticket selling, organising volunteers, booking venues, setting and managing budgets, press and publicity. Targets have always been hit and exceeded expectations. No job is too small no task is too large.
- Small fund raising coffee morning for Macmillan’s the World’s Biggest Coffee Morning
- Military Wives Choir concert at Marlborough College supported by the marvellous Great Western Chorus a huge sell out success, raising in excess of £12,000 for local cancer care charity Wessex Cancer Trust
- Fundraising Fashion Shows – working in partnership with Debenhams stores in Bath and Salisbury
In conclusion, Ali Unlimited is experienced, knowledgeable and capable of handling anything you throw at me! Call today and let me help you.